Leaks in your plumbing can go unnoticed for some time if they are small. If you have a leak within your plumbing system, you may see a few signs of a problem. These may include:
- Water Spots on Walls and Ceilings
- Weak or Damp Ground in Your Yard
- Puddles of Water on Floors or in Cabinets
- Visible Water Dripping from Exposed Pipes
- Reduced Water Pressure
- Foul or Mildew Smell
- Cracked Foundation
- Increased Water Bill
- Hearing the Sound of Water When No Faucet is Turned On
It is vital that you get your leaks looked at right away by one of our experienced plumbers to stop the damage the leak is causing.
Don’t wait until problems arise. Call Dupree Plumbing for all of your leak detection needs today!